- This event has passed.
Navigating Hormones, Perimenopause + Menopause With Cannabis
April 27, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm MDT$20.00
Are you in/approaching perimenopause or menopause?
Oftentimes, women are surprised when the disruptive symptoms of either reproductive phase pop up, however, there’s no need to get caught off guard – EIR’s got all the need-to-know information about how cannabis can support women’s bodies + prepare it for inevitable transitions.
Join us, April 27 at 6 pm MST, as we take a deep dive into all things hormones, perimenopause, menopause + cannabis with Naturopathic Doctor Michelle Sexton, aka the ECS Doctor, Hello Again Co-Founders Carrie Mapes and Patty Pappas, and Green Nurse and founder of Sage Integrative Wellness Dominique Fontaine, BSN, RN, HNB-BC, HWNC-BC. During the candid, hour-long conversation, we’ll cover:
- The Endocannabinoid System’s role in the reproductive, perimenopause + menopausal stages of life, plus how cannabis can be a plant ally for moving into the Wise Woman years
- Cannabis + hormone regulation
- Standard doses for symptom management of cognitive disruptions, hot flashes, libido fluctuations, vaginal dryness, insomnia, pain/inflammation, anxiety/depression + beyond
- Embracing cannabinoid + terpene profiles rather than cannabis categories, like sativa and indica
- + so much more
All attendees will walk away with a 25% discount code towards online purchases of @humboldtapothecary’s small batch, full-spectrum hemp CBD tinctures + topicals, plus be entered to win 1 of 2 product bundles from the brand.
We recognize that many people have body parts that traditionally fall under “women’s health,” and whose identity may not be “woman.” EIR welcomes to ALL bodies and identities, including, but not limited to trans women and men, cis women, as well as intersex and nonbinary individuals.
*A select number of discounted tickets are available to women in need. Please DM us to learn more.
Who Should Register:
- Women in their 30s and 40s, whose bodies will likely enter perimenopause in the next 8-10 years.
- Women currently dealing with the arduous side effects of perimenopause + menopause
LIVE webinar: $20.00
Recorded webinar: $22.00